Books for Coping Emotionally with Divorce
- Boorstein, Sylvia. It’s Easier Than You Think: The Buddhist Way to Happiness. HarperOne, 1997.
- Chopra, Deepak. What Are You Hungry For?:The Chopra Solution to Permanent WeightLoss, Well-Being, and Lightness of Soul. Harmony, 2014.
- Kubler-Ross, Elizabeth. On Grief and Grieving: Finding the Meaning of Grief Through the Five Stages of Loss. Macmillan, 1974.
- Shapiro, Rami. The Sacred Art of Lovingkindness: Preparing to Practice (The Art ofSpiritual Living). SkyLight Paths, 2006.
- Smoke, Jim. Growing Through Divorce. Harvest House Publishers, 1995.
- Josglow, Beth. Life Lessons: 50 Things I Learned from My Divorce. Avon Books, 1994.
- Shapiro, Rami. The Sacred Art of Lovingkindness: Preparing to Practice (The Art of Spiritual Living). SkyLight Paths, 2006.
Online Resources for Coping Emotionally with Divorce
- “The Psychological Stages of Divorce” by Diane Neumann
- “The Emotional Stages of Divorce” at Mediate.com
- “27 Simple Things to Start Doing for Your Happiness” MarcandAngel.com
- “Martha Graham on the Hidden Danger of Comparing Yourself to Others” Lifehack.org
- “10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy” TinyBuddha.com
- “How to Create a Short-Cut to Divorce Recovery” Dr. Karen Finn
for a free consultation!