Books about Divorce and Mediation Processes
- Margulies, Sam. Getting Divorced Without Ruining Your Life: A Reasoned, Practical Guide to the Legal, Emotional and Financial Ins and Outs of Negotiating a Divorce. Touchstone, 2001.
- Whicher, S. W., Hauer, M. Arden, and Abel, Steven L. Friendly Divorce Guidebook for New York. Bradford Publishing Co., 1997.
- Raggio, Grier H. How to Divorce in New York: Negotiating Your Divorce Settlement Without Tears or Trial. St. Martin’s Griffin, 1993.
- Friedman, Gary J. A Guide to Divorce Mediation: How to Reach a Fair, Legal Settlement at a Fraction of the Cost. Workman Publishing Co., 1993.
Online Resources about Divorce & Mediation Processes
- New York State Divorce and Child Custody Information
- “Start Your Divorce Online.” Find divorce information organized by state. DivorceSource.com
- “Divorce Checklists and Worksheets.” DivorceSource.com
- www.divorceonline.com: Articles about child custody, choosing a matrimonial lawyer, etc.
- www.mediate.com: Articles and blogs about a wide variety of aspects of mediation.
- Divorce Support and Advice: Liveabout.com
Rochester NY Divorce Workshops
Second Saturday Divorce Workshops-Rochester NY: Sponsored by Wife.org. Workshop is open to people in any stage of untying the knot. It offers non-biased financial, emotional, and legal advice from qualified local professionals, providing people with the knowledge, support, resources and trust that they need to survive the divorce process and move forward with confidence toward a new life.
for a free consultation!
Image Credit: Can Stock Photo / vaeenma