Parenting Checklists, Tools, Worksheets
- “Planning for Parenting Time: Arizona’s Guide for Parents Living Apart.” Arizona Courts.
- “Parenting Plan Checklist.” Canada Department of Justice.
- “Divorced Parent Checklist.” DivorceSource.com.
- “Downloadable and Printable Parenting Tools. ParentCoachPlan.com
- “Household Safety Checklists.” KidsHealth.org
- “Divorce Checklists and Worksheets.” DivorceSource.com.
- “Sample Parenting Plans for the Three Types of Divorces.” DivorceHelpForParents.com.
- “Emery’s Alternative Parenting Plans (Child Custody Schedules).” EmeryOnDivorce.com.
- “New Research Insights into Guidance about Parenting Plans.” Hughes Jr., Robert. HuffingtonPost.com.
- “Parenting Plans following Separation/Divorce: Developmental Considerations.” Marsha Kline Pruett, MSL, PhD. Child-Encyclopedia.com
Parenting and Divorce Support Resources in Rochester NY
- https://www.neutralgroundsupport.org/: An independent, peer-support organization for the formerly married (separated/divorced, widowed) and those ending a significant relationship. Read more about Neutral Ground on BJ’s blog.
- www.uptoparents.org: Helps parents focus on the needs of the children both in marriage and in divorce.
- ACT for the Children: A four and one-half hour class that provides divorcing or separating parents with information and strategies to help their children and themselves through the often difficult family changes caused by a divorce or separation. A.C.T. For the Children is presented to the Rochester, NY community through the volunteer efforts of mental health professionals, judges, and attorneys.
- Equal Rights for Fathers of New York State: Supportive forum for fathers’ issues relative to separation & divorce.
- Children’s Institute: Offers programs and services, some of them including parents, to strengthen children’s social and emotional health.
- Second Saturday Divorce Workshops-Rochester NY: Sponsored by Wife.org. Workshop is open to people in any stage of untying the knot. It offers non-biased financial, emotional, and legal advice from qualified local professionals, providing people with the knowledge, support, resources and trust that they need to survive the divorce process and move forward with confidence toward a new life.
for a free consultation!
Photo credit: Can Stock Photo / kzenon