This page organizes this site’s articles and blog posts by divorce topic. It’s updated each time BJ adds new content.
We hope it helps you find the information you are looking for. If not, please contact BJ, and she’ll be glad to help.
- But I Still Love Him (Article)
- This Marriage Is Over for Me (Article)
- One More Try—Counseling (Article)
- Why Divorce Mediation Works
- Your Divorce Checklist
- How NY Divorce Laws Might Affect YOU
- Domestic Violence: This Changes Everything
- How to Begin the End of Your Marriage
- The Big Decision: How to Start a Divorce
- Finding Your Way Using Divorce Mediation
- The Gray Divorce: Baby Boomers at 50 and Beyond
- Why Choose Divorce Mediation: An Infographic
- 9 Reasons to Use Divorce Mediation
- Dictionary of Divorce Terms
The Divorce Agreement
- The Wolf Is At the Door—Sharing Money in Divorce
- A Price Tag on Emotions: Divorce Math
- Divorce and Assets: Marital Versus Separate Property
- Divorce and the Marital Home
- Valuing a Business in a Divorce
- Divorce and Your Credit: Myths and Facts
- Divorce and Bankruptcy
- Digital Assets and Divorce
- Digital Divorce: Managing Family Logins and Passwords
- Spousal Maintenance Part 1 – What Is It?
- Spousal Maintenance Part 2 – Temporary
- Spousal Maintenance Part 3 – Post-Divorce
- Spousal Maintenance Part 4 – Calculations
- Divorce and the IRS: The Alimony Recapture Rule
Parenting and Divorce
- Creating a Good Divorce Parenting Plan for Your Children
- The Top Dozen Parenting Issues in Divorce
- Divorce Parenting Plans That Work
- Successful Joint Custody in Divorce Means No Surprises
- What Else Does Your Parenting Plan Need to Have?
- Holidays, Your Divorce, and Your Children: Making It Work
- Pet Custody in Divorce
- How to Help Kids Cope with a Parent’s New Romance
- Relocation and Children in Divorce
Children and Family
- The Five Stages of Divorce
- What Is the Number One Source of Marital Conflict?
- Relationship Wisdom from a Six-Year-Old Girl
- Does a Prenuptial Agreement Lead to Divorce?
- Must Love Dogs: A Relationship Plan
- On Fifty Years of Marriage
Divorce Support and Healing
- Divorce Support: Neutral Ground, Rochester NY
- Divorce Support: Solid Sources of Practical Advice
- 5 Tips to Support Your Friend Going Through a Divorce
- An Unexpected Source of Healing in Divorce
- When Hopin’ Ends, the Healin’ Begins
- Top 10 Ideas for Divorce Healing
- What Is Your Divorce Mask?
- Some of the Most Beautiful Gifts Come in Ugly Wrapping Paper
- Three Tips for the Winter Solstice–and Living Through a Divorce
- New Year’s Resolutions and Divorce
Photo credit: ©Mary Anne Shew
This blog and its materials have been prepared by BJ Mediation Services for informational purposes only and are not intended to be, are not, and should not be regarded as, legal or financial advice. Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.